Saturday, February 3, 2007

Free online education

Of course, as I will be doing from the previous post on. Click the title to get to the website that I will be posting about.

The guy who built this site, really made my learning life easier. Being a lifelong learner, sometimes depending on my distractions and what else is going on in my life, its hard to retain information. And many times, I just really enjoy learning and reading. This site, provides all the resources and free resources at that to do so FREE. You can learn about blogging, how to type faster, free education, free quiz creator, learning French resources, educational stuff, and the list COMPLETELY GOES ON.
I highly recommend this site in any way, shape, form, or , fashion that you check the site out. Good Luck and till another post, Satori

1 comment:

Satori said...

Awesome. Thank you very much.