Saturday, December 9, 2006

after much thought and deliberation..

I really have no idea what I want to post about..Theres so much going through my mind that its hard to just concentrate on what exact thought. Doing a little research on blogs, Ive seen that most blog start off with the stumped post..Im tired, but yet I want my following of fans, and for them to come I must build it. I want to start off by saying that I have every intention of not making this a political satire blog, but a blog with humor, about being a mother, maybe a few rants and raves about situations. And I hope to lend some advice here to people who may need or want it, Ive been through alot, and would never tell someone about something that I have not done or am aware of myself, and well informed. I dont plan on trying to sell things, there will be links because a sister has to make something. Im an avid bookreader, so I will be suggesting books to read, depending on your likes and tastes..I have days that I enjoy certain songs, or in moods for country, alternative, Im diverse, very..You shouldnt know to much about me, but just enough about me of course...And I hope to give you as much as I can..Im currently researching affiliate marketing although Im a college student again-eating up my GI Bill, so it will be after the first of the year once I really get into that, but research is productive, so many scams out there..
Christmas is coming up, and I HOPE to pass along a few stories, anecdotes, advice, know how, and how to make it this holiday and get to the new year fresh, dont worry we will be doing it together..I will be posting information about small business, entrepreneurship, working at home, kids, things to know, information to pass along, contribute some to society..You arent just reading what I alone think, hopefully you will get something out of it..ITS 2AM, so past time for bed, and we will start this fresh maybe Sunday, Monday. Hope you all have a safe weekend. Take care, MUAH!!

No comments: