Tuesday, December 19, 2006

apologies

I apologize for my lack of presence, one of my cousins from Chicago was found dead the next morning by his wife. But I will be back full force in the next day or so after funeral arrangements have been made and all else has been settled, his mother is the oldest child of 15 kids, and my grandmother raised her sister's 6 kids..One thing about compassion, and I knew that I wasnt meant to be a nurse because of this, I always have found myself feeling a mother's pain when they have to bury their child. I have a son, but just the inkling of the thought, the It Could Be Me hypothesis..I dont know what I would do or where I would be if I ever had to do that, so my sympathy and heartfelt condolences go out to any parent, mother, grandmother, that has to experience that pain..My prayers are with you.

No comments: