Monday, January 8, 2007

EXPOSED!!!

YEARS ago, I dated a guy, okay he was a companion, because dating him would have been not too smart, who we will call unexposed. What is the deal people? seriously please?!! Here's the story, I had a dinner party to attend, so I took him to the mall with me..Let me describe the scene so that you can feel like you are there..Close your eyes, okay keep one eye open so you can read this, but close 'em--Im telling him about the people I will be meeting at the party, and being chatty because I am excited, yet trying to keep my composure and not jump up and down. The smells of the stomach curdling mandarin food is floating by my nose and making my mouth water and not in a good way, the popcorn is screaming to get to my hips and thighs, and Im running to get to the quiet floor. I see the escalator and take him by the arm to make our way there. As we get to the escalator a lady jumps in front of us, and as she does I swear she let some air seep out of her butt and smells like it wasnt just air, thats what she gets for being rude I GUESS. As I am putting my foot out to step onto the moving incline, I let go of his hand, thinking that he is right behind me. I am riding up the escalator with my nose curled up, really pissed at the lady ahead of us for being so 'stankin', and turn to speak to my companion and I'll be damned, his ass is still at the bottom looking at the escalator stairs as they pass by trying to figure out which one to jump on. OMG!! what did I get myself into. As the escalator is about to suck me into the turnbuckle because I forget to step off since Im too busy laughing and trying to figure out if he is really from the 2000 era..I will be honest it does cross my mind to leave his ass there staring at the escalator turnbuckle, I could swear he is counting them...Gentleman and Ladies, there is a thing called
being UNEXPOSED!!! Where you stay in your home and watch TV and you have never seen or done half of anything..please dont allow yourself to be a hobbit, caveman or woman, or be standing at the bottom of the escalator while your companions are laughing at you and trying to figure out how to leave your ass behind please..Needless to say, I had to tell him about himself, I asked questions first, then I had to tell him..There is just no reason for HARDLY anyone to still be in those times..
So, expose yourself, or at least freaking know or be familiar with things and act like you know how to use them even if you cut off your own finger-literally speaking there..peace,love and till another post..will be in a few hours though

No comments: