Monday, January 15, 2007

Since it's MLK day

I have had so many ideas cross my mind to write about, unfortunately it is while I'm driving and cant get a pen and paper quick enough since I drive a manual. As much as I have avoided it, I am going to set up a few posts on the "how" I started interracial dating.
Today is Martin Luther King Day and its only proper that I dive into this topic, remember his speech. My mother always said that I "can baffle 'em with brilliance and fool 'em with BS." But this will be the raw, uncut version of the topic.

I think that it will be interesting to generate some ideas, comments, and whatever else I get flowing out of my mind into my fingertips, cant promise that it will be good. Do remember my post back in December, the disclaimer, if not go and take a look at it.
But once I figure out a good place to start, you will get a few doses of my life, interracial dating, dating outside your race, dating other ethnicity's, cant give too many doses in one day, even I may get sick.
Maybe I will have the cajones to tell it all in one day. Probably will as I have alot. Not feeling to well today, but thou asketh, thou shalt receive. So, put on your jock straps and sports bra's its going to be a nice, bumpy ride..lol

No comments: